Settle Community & Business Hub is a not for profit venture operating out of Unit 1, Commercial Courtyard just off Duke Street in the centre of town.
The Hub is available for a range of different uses, and we have created a focal point for community groups, charities, businesses and local residents to find out what is going on.
Our key activities are a mix of:
- Drop-ins for local information.
- Low cost workshops on a wide range of topics
- Hot desking for small businesses who have poor broadband and/or work in isolation.
- Space for community organisations that need to do outreach.
- HQ for North Craven Networking Group, Settle Timebank, Settle Soup.
- Small meeting room and workshop space .
- Dales Radio is our community station and they work closely with us and use The Hub as a physical base where locals can come in to do interviews for broadcast or leave info which can be promoted by the radio station. This is currently a volunteer run station and we have jointly run 'roving reporter' training sessions to get more local voices on air.